Hey everyone, my name is Crystal and I would like to welcome you to my blog. One Millennial Girl is all about navigating through this thing called life. I discuss the ups and downs of millennial life as well my own life experiences. This blog is a creative outlet for me, so in addition to my millennial based blog posts, you will get to see fashion and interior design sets that I create. One thing you will quickly learn about me is that I aspire to be a fashion and interior stylist; I will be documenting my journey to doing what I love.
Since this is the About Me page, I’ll give you 10 facts about me:
- I love my last name, it’s Castleberry!
- My birthday is April 25th, I’m 29.
- I am currently single and loving it, but I do miss being in love.
- I am the youngest of 5, and no I’m not spoiled!
- I blog because it helps me organize my thoughts and sort out my feelings about life. Blogging is my therapy.
- I am an introvert with some extrovert tendencies. Oddly, I love interacting through my blog.
- My ultimate goal in life is to be genuinely happy, doing what I love to do.
- My biggest fear is dying before I’ve gotten a chance to really experience life.
- Three things I can’t live without: God, food, and my Mickey Mouse – I’ve had him for 25 years, he ain’t going anywhere!
- My three favorite blog posts right now are (these change all the time): To the Guy Who Didn’t Know We Were Dating, Why I Blog, Millennial Problems: Job Hunting Is Worse Than Dating.
Welcome to my blog!!!