About that one time I could only get one lash on lol. Even though I could only get one lash to cooperate during my little makeup playtime session, I still loved the look and decided to do lip swatches of some new colors I’d received.
Primer: Porefessional – just on the spots where I have large pores
Contour Kit: Smashbox Step-by-Step Contour Kit
Eyeliner: Tarte – Tarteist Clay Paint Liner
Lashes: Lena Lashes – Nayeona Lashes
Lips (from left to right and top to bottom):
- Lena Lashes Adam ♥
- Klarity Kosmetics Taurus ♥
- Lena Lashes Liam ♥
- Lena Lashes Laurent – it’s ok, I have other reds that I like more
- Lena Lashes Marco – pink isn’t one of my favorite colors, it’s ok
- Lime Crime Cheap Thrill – looks terrible in person, this was the best selfie I could find with this color
- Lena Lashes Sean – decent
- Lime Crime Dreamgirl – ♥♥♥
- Lorac Pro Matte Lip Color – ♥
The Lena Lashes colors are now sold out, but they do have new colors.
I still have a few things I would like to get into and try, like setting powders and highlight kits. I want to get better at doing my brows, although I really hate that fade in brow look – not knocking anyone who does it, it’s just not for me. Also, I want to get another contour kit, my Smashbox contour kit was good for my beginner phase and learning how to contour, but I’m ready to try something new. I could always use more lip colors and lashes, but right now I’m broke. I’ll be sharing the reason for my empty pockets in the next few weeks, but right now I have no extra money to spend on makeup. It sucks even more because Ulta is currently having a bomb ass sale. Well that’s the story of my life lol.
Let me know what you think or what makeup you’re into right now.