This is going to be a long blog post, so please bear with me.
I was nominated by the amazing Marina Miller! Be sure to check out her blog Confessions of a 20-Something. Her blog is one of my favorites, because she’s very open and honest, and she knows how to relate to us 20-somethings.
My Favorite Blogs
Another blog that I am very fond of is My Money Counts. Her blog is helping me to get my finances together. Pamela is very knowledgeable and inspiring. Also, I am intrigued by the blog Italianpanti. The way they showcase different cultures is absolutely beautiful!
If you know anything about the Liebster Awards, then you know I have to provide 10 random facts about myself, so here we go:
- I cannot sleep with out my Mickey Mouse! I’ve had him for 24-25 years, basically my entire life, when I get married my husband will just have to deal with it.
- I place an extremely high value on my alone time, I will skip family holidays just to have a moment alone. Today is Easter and I’m here working on this post. It’s just how I like my life.
- I’m single, but I have my entire wedding planned out, right down to EVERY song I want to be played during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. I just need a groom to fill in the blank.
- I don’t want children. I’ll make a whole blog post explaining why, it’ll probably come out around Mother’s Day, ironically.
- I started this blog the day I was fired (let out of my contract effective immediately, so… basically – fired).
- I’m not sure I want to get married, so I’m beginning to think I wasted my time doing #3. (trust issues)
- I could watch Selena, A Walk to Remember, and the Anne of Green Gables series a million times and never get tired of watching them.
- I believe that my car was a gift from my grandmother who passed away 10 months before I got it.
- 95% of my TV watching consists of anything on HGTV, except for Love it or List it, for some reason I despise that show.
- I want a tiny house, like seriously want one. When the zoning laws change here in the Atlanta area, I’m getting one!
- I’m adding an extra one lol. I love Miss Piggy! My sister used to call me “Miss Piggy” to taunt me when we were kids, but it never bothered me, because I loved the muppet. – I have one of her books too.
Questions I was asked:
- Sunrise or sunset? –Sunset
- If you can invite three people to dinner, living or dead, who would they be? –My Grandma and Granddaddy, and Robin Williams.
- Describe your ideal day –Hanging out in Barnes and Noble on a rainy day or sitting on my Grandma’s porch on a slightly warm, but breezy late spring evening watching the sun go down.
- What is your favorite tradition? –It used to be my family’s Christmas tradition, but it kind of died out after my grandparents and great grandparents died.
- The last time you stayed up all night, what were you doing and why? –A few weeks ago, I was writing the Unemployed Millennial blog post.
- Have you ever left someone you still loved? –Yep, for some reason he couldn’t understand why I didn’t want to be with him after he married someone else.
- What’s worse being heart broken or breaking someone else’s heart? –Being heart broken is the worst feeling ever!
- How would your childhood self react to the person you’ve become? –I think she would be very proud! I was a very insecure and introverted child, no one really understood me. I embrace who I am now, and the opinions of others really don’t matter to me anymore.
- Would you rather know the exact moment you’re going to die or never know? –I wouldn’t want to know, I have an anxiety issue lol.
- Favorite dessert? –Chocolate chip cookies or anything with Reese’s, like a Reese’s blizzard – ohhh yeah…
Questions for my nominees
- What are five things you can’t live without?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- Would you consider yourself to be an introvert or extrovert?
- When is your birthday?
- What is your favorite TV show or movie?
- What did your childhood self want to be when you grew up?
- Are you an only child?
- If you could take a selfie with any celebrity who would it be?
- Nsync or Backstreet Boys?
- Favorite rapper?
- What does your dream home look like?
Now it’s your turn! You can click the icon to left to go to the official page. Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions from the Blogger that nominated you.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1,000 followers.
- Ask your nominees to answer 11 questions.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it and know what to do! (they might not have ever heard of it!)
- Post your Liebster Award blog post link in the comments of your nominator’s Liebster Award Post!